Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blogging Through The Bible with Good Morning Girls

Yesterday, I began the Fall Bible study with Good Morning Girls over here . Yesterday we began with the book of Acts. One chapter a day.

Today, we are in Acts chapter 2. I won't post my personal SOAK for the day, each day.  But I will post the verse of the day from Courtney's site (Women Living Well and Good Morning Girls). I will also post a few pics of exactly what SOAK stands for as well as the Bible Coloring chart.  I will link each graphic back to the Women Living Well website, as these are not my personal graphics, but belong to  Courtney.

My personal SOAK for today, from Acts 2,  just happens to be the same as the verse of the day from GMG (Good Morning Girls).  ACTS 2:21. Everyone who calls upon the name of The Lord shall be saved.

What is SOAK, you ask? You can also learn more about that here. Here is a brief look at what SOAK means

You can also read more about Bible Coloring here  Here is a look the Bible Coloring Chart. 
You can see a little bit of my Bible Coloring from  yesterday here. I'm still trying to learn and get used to this. It's fun though. Who doesn't love to color? It does help to "soak" the scriptures in and helps you to dig a lot deeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment