Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FOOD

Wednesday September 9, 2015

My intentions were good for supper last night, but with my hip bone giving me fits, cooking just didn't happen at our house.  Chris warmed up left overs for him and Alex. Then a little later, I had some left overs.  Tonight will be Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas, with mexican rice and black beans. Maybe tomorrow night I will do the deconstructed cabbage rolls.  We will see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday September 8, 2015

So, I discovered this weekend that I cannot post to my "pages" such as this one, or my Bible Study page. If I post from my phone on the weekend, it just goes to my main blog.

So, Friday night ended up being Bacon Cheeseburgers with ALL the trimmings and Tater Tots.
Saturday night we had fried fish, hushpuppies, fries and all the fixins with that. Sunday night, we had the best grilled steaks (grilled by yours truly), with baked potatoes, grilled onion, and garlic bread and for dessert (as if that wasn't enough), an ice cream sandwich cake drizzled with homemade caramel sauce and homemade chocolate sauce. Total goodness!! Last night, we just had left overs from the weekend.

On the menu tonight, will be deconstructed cabbage rolls and rice salad. Both are recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama book. Read more about that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment