Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday


Good Monday morning!! Today is the day that the Lord made and I shall rejoice and be glad in it !!
Despite my tooth hurting horribly and on day 6 of no voice.  Well, it's coming back...just very slowly. I sound like a  raspy 3 pack a day smoker at the moment. For the most part, I believe my cold is getting better, though.  Good thing, too, because the Mr. said last night that if I wasn't better by Thursday, we couldn't go on our weekend get-a-way. WHAAATTT???!! Oh heck yes we will...I paid wayyyy too much for his early birthday gift, we are going regardless.  Well, let me rephrase that...I know I am going regardless. Nuff said about that and more about that later. 

So, I had been or thought of writing about my "Blogging Through The Bible" with Good Morning Girls on Wednesdays, but I thought I'd change it up and do it on Mondays instead.  Wondering what in the world I am talking about?  Check it out here.

This week GMG is reading/studying through Acts 16-20 and this is the reading plan for the week.

This is the GMG verse of the day, which is also my personal SOAK verse of the day.  Wonder what in the world SOAK is? It is a method of studying the Bible that GMG uses.  You can also learn more about that here.  Sometimes, I do use the GMG verses of the day as my personal SOAK verse of the day and sometimes, there will be a verse that just speaks to me and I will use that one. That said, this is the GMG verse of the day as well as my personal SOAK verse of the day.
S(Scripture) - Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household. Acts 16:31

O(Observation)- I believe that after Paul and Silas had spent much of the night singing hymns and praising God, even after being stripped, beaten, and thrown into prison, the jailer who was responsible for keeping a watch over them witnessed all of the miraculous signs  that occurred that night and he became afraid and he asked Paul and Silas what he needed to do in order to be saved. They answered with verse 31.

A(Application) - How might I apply this verse to my life?  I know and believe with all of my heart and soul in the Lord and I believe with all that I am that I am saved and I believe in the salvation of all of my children, grandchildren, sons-in-law, future sons-in-law, and future daughter-in-law.  I can also tell people of Jesus' saving grace. 

K(Knealing in Prayer) - Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you. Thank you for saving me. Me. A sinner, so undeserving. I totally believe in you and your saving grace and I thank you for not giving up on me.  Lord, help me spread the joy of your word to others. In your precious and sweet name, Amen. 

I won't always do my SOAK's here, but thought I would today for an example. 

At Good Morning Girls, there is a discussion question each day to go along with that day's reading. I don't always participate in those, but I will post today's discussion question.

There are just too many instances and answers to this question, that I wouldn't even know where to start. I am blessed. 

On to what's for supper this week....
Monday- Meatless Monday - Sauteed Mushrooms, onions, and black beans with a cream sauce poured over bow tie pasta. 

Tuesday - Taco Tuesday (not every week...) - Tacos

Wednesday- Loaded Baked Potatoes

Thursday - Chicken, Cheese, and Rice caserole

Friday - Sausage and Peppers on Hoagie rolls with Onion rings.


And last but not least....

This is what my Home Keeping list will look like this week.


dAILY CHORES

MORNING:
·         Make bed
·         Load Washing Machine
·         Lay out supper

AFTERNOON:
  • ·         LOAD DRYER
  • ·         ALL HOME BLESSING CHORES FOR THE DAY AS WELL AS ZONE CHORES
  • ·         FOLD/ PUT AWAY CLOTHES

EVENING:
·        Wash dishes
·        Clean counters, stove
·        Sweep Kitchen
·        Lay out clothes for next day
·        get to bed at a decent hour

HOME BLESSING CHORES
Can be done all in one day or spread throughout the week

MONDAY-  Dust the house. All flat surfaces, ceiling fans, knick knacks. Clean all windows and mirrors and glass in doors. Purge all old magazines, papers, materials that are laying around and no longer needed

TUESDAY-  Sweep small bath, L/R, and Laundry Room. Swish and Swipe sink/counter, commode

WEDNESDAY – Sweep front entrance, clear any clutter from counter/table, sweep front porch

THURSDAY -  Sweep Den and Master Bedroom

FRIDAY – Sweep Master Bath, swish and swipe sink, counter, commode.  Mop kitchen floor


·          5th WEEK OF MONTH (or combined with area 4)/ FRONT ENTRANCE & LAUNDRY ROOM

·         MONDAY – CLEAR TABLE OF CLUTTER FRONT ENTRANCE/ CLEAR CLUTTER FROM DRYER AND CORNERS OF LAUNDRY ROOM

·         TUESDAY – CLEAR CLUTTER FROM UNDERNEATH TABLE FRONT ENTRANCE / CLEAN OFF WASHER AND DRYER AND INSIDE LIDS LAUNDRY ROOM

·         WEDNESDAY – CLEAN FRONT DOOR INSIDE AND OUT FRONT ENTRANCE/ CLEAN DRYER VENT LAUNDRY ROOM

  Easy week in this area. Can also do them on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or they can truly all be done in one day, in a matter of 30-45 min. total.  

  That's it for today folks. Catch yall later on in the week. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day. You never can tell with me. 
~~~Blessings. Love. Hugs~~





No comments:

Post a Comment