Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!

I forgot to mention yesterday(well, I think I mentioned it on the homeschooling page), that we were starting our first day of homeschooling for the 2015/2016 school year. Alex is beginning the 5th grade!! Yesterday went as smooth as it could with having the grand sweeties there for a couple hours. After they went home, he was able to focus a lot better. This week will be a light load. We are just easing into the school routine this week and next week, we will tackle a full head on load.
He didn't much want to hold that sign and have his picture taken, but he did anyway, to indulge Mama.   Wow, man-child needs a haircut!!

In other news...well, there isn't much other news hahaha.  That's probably a good thing.  Kristen is doing well in Arkansas and she's adjusting to her new surroundings. It's not home and she is out of her comfort zone, but I think she is starting to like it a bit more than the first couple of days.  If not, she knows she always has a home to come back to.

My hip bone gave me fits yesterday.  I have had some issues with it and my lower back since my surgery. I was just over compensating by using the opposite leg of my bum knee, and as a result have had a good bit of pain on that side.  I'm not sure if I did some damage or not...from the amount of pain, probably so. I was pretty much walking like an old lady yesterday afternoon/night.  Every few steps, that hip would feel like a knife stabbing through it and I would have to grab onto something or I would have hit the floor. Chris, of course, says I need to go to my surgery dr and let him know what is going on. But, I just can't. I am too afraid.  I just do not want to have to go through another surgery and have to worry about having another blood clot. Not to mention the bills...I mean for real!! It will take nearly forever to pay the medical bills off that I have now from my knee surgery and blood clot/stay in the hosp. I'm just praying it's nothing or nothing major and God will heal me. I have faith that He will.   I would appreciate all the prayers I can get. 

Blessings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment