Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday


Happy Thursday to ya.  One more day til the weekend. I missed getting on here yesterday.  Had quite a busy morning and quite a few phone calls, wishing me a 
Yep, yesterday was my

And it was indeed a very 

haha...ok, enough with the birthday graphics.  I did have a good day.  Had a few calls wishing me a happy birthday, a few texts. But, I can definitely tell how many folks depend on Facebook to tell them when it is someone's birthday. There were some that I expected to call or text, but they didn't and I am sure they are just like I was, I also depended on FB to tell me when someone's birthday was, well, for several folks.  Now, there are many more that I do remember...and some that I remember but they never remember mine...facebook or no facebook. I just let it roll off my back.

I love birthdays and I think everyone's birthday should be absolutely glorious and special and it is a day to be celebrated to the fullest.  I did have to work yesterday morning, and unless it has been on a weekend, I've never taken off for my birthday, but I don't mind that.  After work , I spent much of the afternoon in the pediatrician's office with the grand sweeties who had to get some shots and both were having issues with a bad cold and fluid in their ears.  Their mom got out of classes not too long after we had gotten to the dr., but I stayed with her and them,because my goodness...two kiddos couped up in a small dr's office exam room for nearly two hours...they were very restless. Especially Jack.  So, when we were done there, Laila decided she wanted to spend the night with me, so we went home and the Mr. brought home supper, KFC!! YUMMMY.  A great birthday supper.  He had given me a very sweet and beautiful card yesterday morning and an infuser water pitcher that I can put all kinds of fruits in to infuse my water with. He knows I love my water. He also had gotten some little hand fried apple pies from KFC and he put a candle in mine haha.
That was fun. Laila helped me blow mine out. I got some great birthday wishes from all of my kiddos.  I am blessed. Blessed beyond measure and beyond anything that I deserve.  I am so grateful and thankful to God for choosing to give me another trip around the sun and waking me to another beautiful day on this planet earth. Everything beyond that, is just icing on the cake. Yes, it is true, I am a very

Even Google wished me a 

See....

Okay, I promise I'm done with the Birthday graphics.  Can you tell that I REALLY, REALLY LOVE birthdays??!! 

I can't tell you how old I am now, a lady never tells her age or her weight haha. If you ask my kids, they are so confused, they really don't know how old I really am, they would say 37 or 38, because I decided at that age, that I would not be telling my true age any longer.  But, I'll give it away now...but keep it a secret please.  I'm the same age as 

and that's all I'm gonna say about that #.  I will also add, that I am now older than my husband. I am 48 days older than him. I'm not exactly proud of that, but it is what it is.  For some reason, I still feel like he is older than me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment