Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2015

Man Crush Monday...

Today is  MCM!!  Today, which is the first time I have ever participated in this thing, my MCM is on two.  That's right!! I have a crush on two. Well, I think the more appropriate word is LOVE.

                                 
Is it appropriate to say that I have a crush on Jesus??  It's more than a crush.  I am in awe, in love, and on fire for this man, Jesus Christ!!


This man, right here!! Love him!! He's my heart and my soul!! He's big, tough, a little rough around the edges, very stubborn and hard headed, he's not perfect by any means, but he tries and he has a big, soft heart the size of Texas, he would do anything in this world for me and for that matter, for anyone that he cares about,  and he is a good God fearing, God loving man, and only God could love him more than I do. Well, his mama might love him a tad more, but it would be a close race there.  
  Oh and that's me and Katie in the the pic with him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment