Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blogging Through the Bible with Good Morning Girls


I didn't do my Wednesday's Blogging Through The Bible post last Wednesday because I had gotten really behind last week.  In fact, I think I only did Monday and Tuesday's chapters. I'm afraid to say that it's happened again this week, thankfully, I'm only behind by one day.  Today, I am on Acts 12. I should be on Acts 13, but hopefully, I will catch up soon. 

Learn more about the Online Bible study here.  

Oh!!  I just realized that today is the first day of FALL or Autumn or whatever you want to call it.  I like Autumn, myself.  I just love September!! I love Autumn!! 



What's cookin on the old stove this week?  Well, Monday, the Mr. brought home supper that the father in law had cooked. Fried eggplant, and Chicken Spaghetti. Yum!!  Last night, I made smothered pork chops with gravy and onions, along with smashed potatoes, and mac and cheese (for Alex) and dinner rolls. Again, I say YUM!! Tonight, will be leftovers from last night.  Tomorrow and Friday have yet to be decided. I know...I know...very unlike me to NOT have a plan going for two or three weeks in a row now.  I am hoping to get together a menu/grocery shopping list/and shopping trip this weekend. Hopefully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment